Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · January 27, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Preferred.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS.
- Interventional Radiology does most other procedures.
- Charting / Dictation: CareVue for our EMR and in transition to Epic.
- Hospitalist work 12-hour (in house) shifts.
- Acceptable Specialties: Internal Medicine.
- P patients are very sick, so they will be handling Covid positive patients that are not yet reliant on a vent or need to be transferred to the ICU.
- The provider schedule usually has 10 providers on shift for days, and 3 providers on shift for nights.
- Thank you and.
- Currently we are using CareVue for our EMR and in transition to Epic.
- Have all specialties, and most subspecialtieclent has intensivists in house, so ICU is closed.
- Location: Kentucky- The Blue Grass State.
- Facility Type: 3-4 Hospitalist during the day, a nurse practitioner.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Patient Volume: 15-17 patients per day.
- Hospitalists do run the codes and are comfortable with procedures, but never respond to a code alone.
- They see about 18-20 patients per day per physician.
- Specialty Requested: General Hospitalist.
- BC / BE.
- Also have dedicated Nocturnists.
- The only level II trauma center in the state, and the region's largest referral center.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locums Coverage.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 21.