Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · February 8, 2023
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Winding its way around the base of the city is the mighty Kentucky River.
- Comfortable with procedures.
- The vast array of architectural styles, famous land marks, museums of Kentucky's past, and unique shopping make Frankfort a special place for residents.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- This status creates a flywheel at hospitals-it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
- Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- Envision Physician Services and Frankfort Regional Medical Center are seeking Hospitalists to join our team in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Boaters benefit from the opening of the Kentucky River all the way from the Ohio to the Capital City.
- Making the recognition for 14th consecutive years.
- Amidst all the bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere.
- Qualified physician candidates must be a BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Competitive compensation.
- Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Center.
- 12-hour APP shifts.
- Open ICU - 10 beds.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Cultural activities include: museums, eclectic shops, festivals, galleries, numerous restaurants, world-famous Jim Beam distillery, wineries, concerts, sporting events and more.
- Water lovers have their pick of marinas, boat tours, swimming, fishing, kayaking and canoeing.
- Only six other hospitals in Kentucky and 8% nationwide have achieved this distinction.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Designation, the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Ancc).
- Frankfort, Kentucky's capital city, is nestled between Louisville and Lexington along the Kentucky River, and is in the heart of bourbon, horse, and wine country.
- Frankfort Regional was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky for 2020.
- Business expense account.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center is 173-bed full service hospital, including a Level III Trauma Center, Cardiac Intensive Care Unit and Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- 8 and 12-hour physician shifts.
- J-1 Visas accepted.
- The Program has two dedicated nocturnists.
- Frankfort is conveniently located off I-64 in Central Kentucky approximately 50 miles from Louisville and 30 miles from Lexington.
- Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive.
- Frankfort Regional, accredited by The Joint Commission, has received Magnet.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Frankfort is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Parks featuring winding trails are popular with hikers, runners, walkers and cyclists.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services