Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · February 8, 2023
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/locums or even LT to permanent placement into this well-established, national private practice group.
- Perm Compensation: To be negotiated.
- 2-weeks per month.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a - 7p rotation.
- Client will also allow for Locums to Perm transition.
- Position: Locum Tenens Hospitalist.
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Beds: 50-beds.
- Approximately 1/hrs north of Nashville.
- North of Nashville, TN.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Facility Profile: All services, including emergency medicine, cardiology, general surgery, ENT, FM, IM, neurology, oncology.
- Codes required.
- 6-ICU beds.
- City, State: Greenville, KY.
- Lodging, travel & medical malpractice paid.
- This can be a long term PRN opportunity.
- BC in IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- MD or DO.
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Procedures: Yes, intubations & ability to run a ventilator.
- Locums Compensation: $150/per hour.
- Open ICU.
- KY has many outdoor activities and a low cost of living.
- EMR: Medi-Tech.
- Located in Greenville, KY.
- 225k - $265k potential.
- Trauma: N/A.
- KY is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- This locums Hospital Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work in the desirable State of Kentucky.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 17.